jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Question regarding Amazon Orders

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

How many clicks in a month do you usually get before you get an order?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't even notice the clicks I get on Amazon, just the sales.

2. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It varies - depending mostly on the subject/product targeted. From most of what I have heard, a 4% conversion rate is decent.

Personally, I have averaged around 4% since I started getting Amazon sales about six months back. Last month my conversion was a bit better, at about 6%.

On the other hand, today I managed 125 clicks with one product sold!

1. Richieb799 profile image66
        Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats a lot of clicks, I've only had 30 all month.. My adsense gets 50-100 clicks each day

2. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I am new to Amazon (not even a month). My 4th click was converted into a sale. But I believe its the sale that matter and not the clicks. It is almost impossible to draw a pattern of average as to how many clicks need to happen before a sale happens.

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Richie, I wouldn't worry about the clicks. Be glad you're getting them. The clicks mean that they clicked on your link to go to Amazon. If they didn't buy anything, then you didn't really sell the product on your hub.

I know the feeling- I've made 10+ sales this month and have 925 clicks. I will be revamping my sales hubs if this continues. lol

4. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Oh good, I'm in good company then. I'm just happy my sales are increasing. big_smilebig_smile

5. Hovalis profile image88
    Hovalisposted 5 years ago

My conversion rate is usually somewhere in between 8-9%. I think much of it depends on how you are targeting your articles.

6. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.  I feel good if I get them to click, but I sure would be thrilled if they'd drink up more often.  smile