jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Is there a hubpages referral program??

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I heard something about a hubpages referral program somewhere. Is there an actual referral program, and if so how does it work?

2. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Question? If someone would click on your referral links, but does not sign up right away, but does it later....is it still considered a refer?

For example, they click on your link, then the next day they sign up to HubPages. Do these trackers work that way or?

1. skyfire profile image72
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

From the link :

- Visitors must sign-up with HubPages within 30 days.

Yeah I seen that, but am surprised the trackers have the ability to do that even if someone turns off their computer and etc. I am a noob when it comes to this referral program.

1. skyfire profile image72
            skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If not cookies, then this referral program uses IP address to put the new user under your referral tree.

Yeah, thats probably how it works. Pretty interesting program. I think I made one. Could not get the link to work at first though.

I typed my referral tracker number before the hub, and then checked the link ,and it worked. So I guess the tracker should work.

3. Sparhawke profile image61
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

The way I do it is that if I direct people to a hub I wrote I go right to the bottom of the page to "link to this page", and that places my tracker/referral code right there in the link, it can be awkward the first time or three if you do not know what you are doing smile

I think I sort of understand this. Need to make sure I get it write...

right*

working