jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hubnuggets nominations

1. Freeway Flyer profile image83
    Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago

Someone just congratulated me for having a hubnuggets nomination. Since I am relatively new, I don't know what that means. Also, where do you go to find out about nominations and contests?

1. kids-toy-box profile image76
      kids-toy-boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Freeway Flyer! Congratulations on your nomination! you can read more here [ur]http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Hubnuggets-teams-newest-Kafuffle-Or-De-Gree-nck-who-almost-stole-Oktoberfest[/url].

1. kids-toy-box profile image76
        kids-toy-boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry..typo's..heres taht link again...
        http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Hubnuggets- … ktoberfest

1. Freeway Flyer profile image83
          Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Is there somewhere you can go on the homepage to find these hubnuggets nominations regularly?

1. MyWebs profile image85
            MyWebsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Weekly the team posts a link in the Hubber's Hangout forum to that weeks Hubnuggets hub which links to each hub that has been nominated. Good luck! smile

2. Freeway Flyer profile image83
      Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everybody.

3. RedElf profile image85
      RedElfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here's the link to the HubNuggets info in the HubPages Learning Center - and congratulations!

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/hubnuggets/

That will tell you all about the HubNuggets program big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

A new round-up/contest hub featuring the week's nominees is published every Friday. You can find the link to each new round-up hub by clicking the "Forums" button in the black menu bar at the top of your page (once you are signed in).

The link to the new HubNuggets hub will be one of the blue links at the top of the forums page. As well, it is the top link in "The Hubbers' Hangout," one of the forums listed on the left side of the Forums page.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Well done that is good news -

it will get you more reads and possibly followers too and comments on the hub.

The Hubnuggets is for people new to HubPages and it means that your hub has been selected from lots of other Hubs.

BTW. You need to look in your spam folder of your e mails if you cannot find a message in your in-box of mail. Sometimes the message from the HubPages team gets sent there by mistake (it did when I had a hub selected). The information there will help you and at the links people have posted here.

Hubbernuggets is a good start to being here - well done.

3. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

It is always an honour to be chosen for hubnuggets.  Well done and good luck!

working