jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

google adsense help required

1. victoryv profile image59
    victoryvposted 8 years ago

Actually the number of page impressions according to hub pages are lot more than specified in my google adsense account. I dont know what's the problem.Am i missing something?I have done the entire process as suggested in hub pages.But iam finding less traffic recorded in google.I hope the problem will be rectified.

2. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Theres no problem on 60% of page impressions your adsense id is served , 40% of the hubpages adsense id is used: thats how the revenue sharing  works : so if you had a 100 page views according to analytics or stats u should see approx 60 impressions on your Adsense a/c

3. victoryv profile image59

oh, thank you for the info.

4. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Sometimes, depending on the subject matter and also the geographic location of the visitor, a public service ad might be shown.

5. gogetter profile image61
    gogetterposted 8 years ago

I also have a few questions on adsense.  A while ago I had a click that paid 0.77 but ever since then clicks are paying about 0.02.  Is there any way that I can find out which add paid 0.77?

I know that there has been alot of talk around the placing of the ads etc. on the forum but mine are some times coming up with awful colored backgrounds.  Is there anyway we can control the colors?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, googlep[rovides the oppurtunity to manage ur ads by yourself.
      jyoti kothari

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Not here I'm afraid.

6. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You can set up what is called a URL channel for each hub. This will tell you detailed information, including click values for each hub.

You do this at the adsense dashboard, not here though.

7. gogetter profile image61
    gogetterposted 8 years ago

Thanks Mark,  I've set that up already so I do know which hub is getting the higher paying clicks what I would like to know if we can figure out which ads/keywords cause the higher paying ads to show up

8. victoryv profile image59

hey can someone tell me a little more in detail,plz

9. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 8 years ago

You can only control ad sizes, colour, placement outside of HubPages (eg in your own blog).  In HubPages all these parameters are controlled by HubPages not the author.

working