jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense Code

1. 61
    aries16posted 6 years ago

I already have an Adsense account. But how can I add my Adsense Code to my hub page ?

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

After signing in go to my account. Click the affiliate settings. There you can google adsense box.Insert you google publisher id. Then check for activation.

After this you have to grant access for hubpages, by signing in to google adsense account. There also you go to 'my account'. In that go to account access and click grant access for hubpages.

Give some time. And check the hubpages affiliates account. You can adsense account is active.

Apart from this please read the help page and hubpages learning center thoroughly.

All the best.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to your account page and then click on affiliate setting and then     Affiliate Code in adsense textbox and press set button a mail comes to your adsense email address confirm that

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

That is one of the most frequently asked questions. Therefore, you will find the answer by clicking on "help" in the upper right corner of your screen, which will pull up Frequently Asked Questions.

1. SteveoMc profile image90
      SteveoMcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL   What a hoot you are WE!

1. SteveoMc profile image90
        SteveoMcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WE  Actually am sitting here chuckling, when I re-read your instructions, I just started laughing out loud.   You Rock!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

When you joined the site it should have explained all this, Google Adsense is incorporated automatically in to your Hubs, you just need to link your adsense accoutn to Hubpages.

4. 61
    aries16posted 6 years ago

Many thanks for the instructions. I am new here and the assistance given is very much appreciated.