jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

it is true that your second pay check comes earlier than the first one

1. K Kiss profile image75
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

i reached my first 100 dollar in mid august...and i received my checque a couple of days ago...and my earnings in google adsense has already reached 42 since september...

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats. But i see you published your last hub which is 7 weeks old. Since your earnings growing try to publish more hubs.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Yes, you will find the time between payouts will shrink all the time.

3. K Kiss profile image75
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

till i actually received my first pay cheque..i still had some doubt about where I was headed....I am quite ecstatic now

4. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I would say usually that should be true - assuming that your hubs are reasonably evergreen or that you continue to add new if they are not.

As an extreme example, if you had one and only one hub about something like that Chilean mine story, it might do very well for a time and then fade away quickly.  If that's all you ever wrote, you might never see much traffic next year.

But that would be really unusual. Most of our hubs have at least some on going interest and most of us do keep adding more at least once in a while.

I took a quick peek at your profile - I think you are safe on the on going issue unless all the worlds women suddenly change rather radically smile

5. 60
    passingposted 5 years ago

My account is creeping slowly to the £20 mark, a long way to go before reaching the zing figure