jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Playground Bullies

1. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

I was taking a walk down memory lane and I remembered one of the biggest play ground bullies used to call me names and tell me all sort of horrid things.  Years later she emailed me to apologize.  Has anyone have any stories about play ground bullies later became contrite about the way they acted?  I just thought this might be an interesting or even humorous topic to share.

2. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

No emails from William F. just yet, no.  He was the ONLY kid in all the schools I went to who hated my guts and stared me down like I murdered his dog.   
    FUNNY THING:  I never ever knew why?  We had mutual friends who kept us apart at parties and we never came to blows.  But I never KNEW WHY.  He was a big ass MF too.

1. SweetiePie profile image83
      SweetiePieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am sure he would be jealous now that you are a celebrity.

3. Courtney_CollinsD profile image83
    Courtney_CollinsDposted 8 years ago

This kid use to bully me constantly cause I was overweight in school, his attitude changed drastically when he got Lukemia, he apologized to everyone he bullied and became quite a nice guy, luckily he went into remission and no longer has anymore signs of it, but he is still just as sweet.