jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Complicated problem

1. profile image61
    Vee Sevenposted 6 years ago

Okay guys, i have what i think is quite a complicated problem. the problem is that my Adsense registration messed up, but then it worked and i got an account and i was happy. But i just checked my earnings and it's at 0 so i went onto my affiliate settings and my status is "Association Pending" and i get this message at the bottom.

"In order to begin earning money through AdSense on HubPages, you need to approve the association between HubPages and your Google by either following the link in the Email you should have received from Google, or logging into your AdSense account and navigating to My Account -> Account Access and enable access for www.hubpages.com there."

But when i click that link it says this account is uncomplete ir something similar.

So then i tried to link my account to here, entered the information and recieved a conformation email from google. When i click the link it says i've already granted access to hubpages and my affiliate settings remain at "Association Pending"

Help?

1. Vinal profile image61
      Vinalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Woops, posted this on wrong account. This is my account...

http://hubpages.com/profile/Vinal

2. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

Hi, it takes a while to sort this out, did you only join ten minutes ago? or is that just my computer saying that? if you have'nt written any hubs then you won't have earned anything yet! Just try going to your account at the top of the page, click on affilate settings and then read through the google help pages, it might help, okay?

1. Vinal profile image61
      Vinalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry i just made this potentially alot more confusing and complicated. Okay Vee Seven is an account i just made to try and see if i could link my adsense account to a new hubpages account but it didnt work...

------------------------------------

Future readers, ignore the top post!

--------------------------------------------

Okay guys, i have what i think is quite a complicated problem. the problem is that my Adsense registration messed up, but then it worked and i got an account and i was happy. But i just checked my earnings and it's at 0 so i went onto my affiliate settings and my status is "Association Pending" and i get this message at the bottom.

"In order to begin earning money through AdSense on HubPages, you need to approve the association between HubPages and your Google by either following the link in the Email you should have received from Google, or logging into your AdSense account and navigating to My Account -> Account Access and enable access for www.hubpages.com there."

But when i click that link it says this account is uncomplete ir something similar.

So then i tried to link my account to here, entered the information and recieved a conformation email from google. When i click the link it says i've already granted access to hubpages and my affiliate settings remain at "Association Pending"

Help?

3. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

Sorry can't help, but you did get me confused there! ha ha good luck!

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you have refreshed the affialiate settings page, logged out and back into your account, and it still shows "Association Pending," it is possible that your Google Adsense account is still under review. Otherwise, the affiliate ID may need to be cleared, then re-entered, so the status can be changed to "Active."

Either way, you will want to contact HubPages:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

5. Vinal profile image61
    Vinalposted 6 years ago

Issue has been resolved. Thanks! smile

working