jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Can't Forgive ... ?

1. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

What is something that is just unforgivable in your opinion ?

1. profile image0
      Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think anything is unforgivable, but I think some things are totally unacceptable, like marital infidelity.  I could forgive that, but I wouldn't stay married to someone who was unfaithful.

KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting response Amie... I agree about marital infidelity being unacceptable.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

That is a question that encompasses many different meanings to different peoples. I would think, crimes against humanity as maybe unforgiveable. Knowingly and deliberately hurting ones fellow man, woman or child. hmm

Personally, I think any crime against a child that harms him or her in any way is unforgivable.

3. profile image53
    swiftkicksposted 6 years ago

When things are done with malcontent.  It's hard to forgive someone when he/she purposely knows it will cause harm to another.  Backstabbing and cheating are other unforgiveables in my opinion.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I have to disagree with Amie. There are some things that are totally unforgivable. They are few and far between, but they do exist.

My mother passed away a few years ago. She had fallen and hit her head. Let's just say that my sis lied through her teeth to me, the nurses and the docs, and the end result is that I was not at my Mom's bedside when she died. I find that kind of evil and nastiness totally unforgivable.

I also think crimes against children, animals and the elderly are pretty much unforgivable as well.

What a sad story to hear!!! sad

5. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

You kill the Jo, you make some mo! Unforgivable!

6. Claudin_Dayo profile image56
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

I think there's nothing unforgivable it just depends, our capacity to forgive, on our sentiments, opinions and the like. Well God forgave us, why wont we return that? smile by forgiving the unforgivable big_smile

1. profile image0
      Whikatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please be so kind to refrain from using the words "us" and "we" when making a reference about your personal God. Not all of us have the same beliefs as you do smile

1. Claudin_Dayo profile image56
        Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh I am sorry Whikat.. okay I'll take heed of what you've said

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

crimes to children and babies are unforgivable

8. profile image0
    jca197493@yahoo.cposted 6 years ago

I believe there are some crimes that are definitely unforgivable however, I also believe in karma!

9. profile image0
    Whikatposted 6 years ago

For me it's when a man leaves the toilet seat up in the middle of the night, completely unforgivable! - Just kidding smile

Sorry, I was just trying to lighten up the mood.

working