jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

HELP! Has this EVER happened to you???

1. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

It's a bleary 5:20am and I stumble into the kitchen...NO COFFEE!!!!!
    Does anyone have any suggestions?  Besides going to the danged store. smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

go back to bed.. smile

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

After having an internal little mad ig, I'd make hot milk or hot chocolate. Neither of which I favor but it's the hot drink thing smile

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Mountain Dew will provide even more caffeine.  Hot water will provide heated liquid to drink.  Tea, lemonaide, jello, etc will provide taste.  Not that I would care to drink hot lemonaide mixed with mountain dew, but to each their own.. big_smile

4. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Okay, thanks, these are lovely suggestions.
    I am certainly willing to give them all a try-and yes, wilderness, I'll take them ALL together with some whipped cream just for the frog.

5. Wendy Krick profile image47
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

Hot Tea with cream.

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Go to the store and buy coffee and buy twice the amount. It is hard to believe that in this day and age that coffee can run out and no longer be in supply in the home.

This is a nightmare scenario and one must rectify this situation IMMEDIATELY and NEVER allow for this nightmare scenario to happen again. (Immediate solution, send some one else out to purchase advising pain of death if they do not return before a kettle has boiled water) big_smile

1. lorlie6 profile image86
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your brutal honesty, KJ!  I KNOW, I should be flogged, but first I'm waking everyone up with my screeching pleas. smile

7. 0
    jca197493@yahoo.cposted 6 years ago

I keep  back up at all times! I am not fit for human companionship without my morning cup of coffee. My husband says that I get evil without my morning caffeine!

8. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Sending someone else to the store would be my choice - blackmail, threats, guilt trip, anything to get them to go rather than me!

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha. I suggest blackmailing.

Glad I never got stuck on caffiene or coffee. I would have to wake up at 4 in the morning and did it the old fashioned way.