jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Hub off due to too many tags

1. Pamela99 profile image84
    Pamela99posted 6 years ago

I have a hub that said I had too many tags so it's not visible.  I agreed actually and removed most of them at least 6 days ago but the hub is still blocked.  I sent hubpages an email last Friday and it is still blocked!  What other options do I have? 

All suggestions and help are greatly appreciated

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Pam, email them again, just a follow up email!

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can email them again as a reminder to your previous mail. It is always better to send reminders as sometimes emails aren't sent properly.

2. 60
    Patronusposted 6 years ago

I just added some more text instead of removing any tags. I guess there is some text to tags ratio .

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pamela has well-researched hubs of high quality, so that is not an option.

1. 60
        Patronusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

IMHO.

Information can always be added to a hub without compromising on the quality of hub.The more research you do the more information you have.

1. 0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fair enough. You have made a good point.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Send one more email.

What is the article length?
    How many tags actually used in the hub?

4. mausmi profile image73
    mausmiposted 6 years ago

Pamela99, I have responded to your email. Since you yourself unpublished this Hub, all you have to do is go into edit mode in this Hub and then click 'publish now.'

Also, sending more than one email to us is not the answer -- it can take more than 48 hours for us to get to an email and going through multiple emails about the same issue just slows things down even more.

5. Pamela99 profile image84
    Pamela99posted 6 years ago

I received an email a little while ago and I was able to publish the hub again.  Thank you website examiner for your compliment and I want to thank the rest of your help.  I love the way people are so ready to help on Hubpages.

working