jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to...?

1. Uzdawi profile image33
    Uzdawiposted 6 years ago

Can I send a reader to amazon, without using the amazon capsule, but with a hyperlink and collecting the revenue if the reader buys the product I referred.For example I have a list of books and i want that the books name would refer to the amazon page, where he/she could buy the book, and i would collect small percentage.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You do get revenue from the Amazon capsules, if you've inputted your Amazon Associates affiliate ID in your affiliate settings on HubPages.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

That is possible, to the extent that Amazon can provide you with regular affiliate links. You would be restricted to 2 such links per hub due to the rules about "overly promotional."

1. Uzdawi profile image33
      Uzdawiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. shazwellyn profile image85
      shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Also, you could create an Amazon aStore and direct them to that.  However, the two link rule still applies and you must not place the link across all hubs as this will have an effect on your hubscore.

It just might be easier if you used your affiliate code that integrates with the capsule if it is a one off, though.

3. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

The amazon capsule will convert a lot more than the 40% you lose referring through hubpages.