jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Help! I feel used and abused...

1. The Bard profile image77
    The Bardposted 6 years ago

look, I'm doing my best, I try, but I am woeful. Why am I ignored and passed over. Here I am, plodding along, making hubs, spending time to educate, inform and be humorous, yet few appreciate it.

Perhaps I should just pack it up? Perhaps I should resign myself that this isn't the place for me?

Maybe I'm low and depressed. Maybe things aren't as grim as I imagine. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Oh woe.

Did I tell you that my dog died recently. It was just after I lost my job, which led to me losing my house. And then my wife left me. And she took the kids. Then I lost the car. Then I walked out of a bar and got splashed by a Lincoln. So my pants were soaked. So I returned to the bar and they banned me for being improperly attired.

So then I went to a hotel and they refused my credit card because it was invalid. So I wandered around and a tramp took pity and gave me a dollar. Which I gambled on a horse. It lost. So then I wandered around the alley and a cat gave me a half eaten fish.

Eventually I ended up in Colorado, and I got arrested because I looked like an illegal immigrant. Then I finally got to Texas. So I sung about my sorrow, and they gave me some cowboy clothes and they loved me. I'm a Country and Western singer now.

But hubpages don't love me. What more can I do?

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Um... become a Rangers fan?

3. b. Malin profile image59
    b. Malinposted 6 years ago

Or better yet...Learn the two step...or join a Rock n' Roll Band!

1. Glenn Raymond profile image59
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You could always re-invent yourself and become a blues sing instead.  Stevie Ray was great long before he died.  You could be too.

4. goldenpath profile image80
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Holy roll'in churches are big right now.  You could be the next televangelist! smile Just raise your hands, touch the sky and do the moon walk.  You'll be Jackson reincarnate and a divine hand ready for a dollar. smile

5. The Bard profile image77
    The Bardposted 6 years ago

I'm touched by the outpouring of symapthy

6. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

I try not to care - but your plight has touched me deeply, if you send me all your credit card numbers and passwords I will transfer some of the money I am getting from a Nigerian Prince who emailed me earlier about my unknkown dead Uncles millions languishing in his bank.