jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

am lost and confused here need help

1. 59
    osas123posted 6 years ago

have been here for a while now but i need help on the following.
    1.how can i input my adsense id number
    2. how can i include link from my website to my hubs.
    please i need quality answers thanks

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Once you have a publisher's ID for adsense, then you go to "my accounts" page/statistics page. Above your stats, you'll see "affiliate section" link, click on it and go to your affiliate settings. Find/locate the one for Google. To begin, click on the left-side button to start. Your publisher ID goes in the white box.
      Your statement here insinuates people do not know what they are doing? Before you're done asking for help yourself.

Quality answers are the only answers you'll receive. This isn't a center for children.

Aside from that- if you want to include a link in your hub to a website, please make sure you do not link more than two times to any single domain. If you do, you'll be tagged for "overly promotional". You can do this a couple of ways- (a) you can insert an anchored link, in a text capsule- just use the "chain" icon/symbol on the text capsule. You must highlight a relevant word, so as to tie it to your website. Once you highlight the word, click on the chain icon and a drop down menu will ask for a link to be entered- enter your website link in the top white box. Then close the box, (b) you can simply insert the link into the text capsule as is, and it will become a link, when published, or (3) you can use a link capsule and insert the link there.

Again, no more than two links outbound to the same domain.

I hope that helped. smile

1. 59
        osas123posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks you very much for your answer. sorry for the statement i made earlier in my post.
        am clear now about that of linking, but my adsense pub is still a challenge to me. i got to where i can input my adsesne pub number but there is no edit button  , it only give room for new sign up. what should i do?

1. Cagsil profile image83
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you already have a publisher's ID, then during the setup process, you should be able to enter it.

2. Susana S profile image91
          Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    2. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Join the terminally confused club - I am the procrastination manager - then go to the help forum and take a quick look through - then check out hte questions you ask that have already been anwered - then if you are sitll confused get back to me and I will explain how it confuses the hell out of me also smile

Welcome to Hubpages and good luck.

2. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I am surprised that you are asking for quality answers. Though your question already answered, every body here to help other members to the best of their knowledge and effort.