jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Yay 2 good things today!

1. evvy_09 profile image73
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

So Fable 3 came out today and my husband came back from Ohio.  So this is a great day even if I have to work and we are having tornadoes. lol
    Anybody else have a good day?

2. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I adore days that start off so very positively, evvy_09!  Enjoy your day, and stay safe inside with your video game and your hubby!

3. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Well, the Giants are in the World Series.  That would brighten up even the darkest day for me.  wink

1. lorlie6 profile image83
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go Giants!!!

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, my day-

(a) made another sale on Amazon and, (b) traffic to my blogs is increasing. smile big_smile cool

5. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Re: today.

So far, so good.smile

6. evvy_09 profile image73

awesome! good days all around then.  Dang there go the sirens again.  It seems like tornadoes all around my area.  Hopefully I can finish my chicken broccili casserole and go to work.

7. b. Malin profile image57
    b. Malinposted 6 years ago

It really was a good day for me in Hub Land.  I gained two new hubbers...(of course one I kind of BEGGED!) No, he really liked my work.  With a grand total of 9 Hubbers, I'm on a Roll!  Can't imagine what tomorrow will bring!!!

8. evvy_09 profile image73

Don't have to work today so maybe it'll be a good day too. I'll know after I come back from the doctor with my friend.  She recently had surgery to remove a tumor from her breast(can i say that here?) and it's infected.  We gotta go find out what's up with that.  So y'all just pray for that doctor if he tries to give her the runaround again and I'm there wink

working