jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

347 Views of One Hub in One Day, Is that possible?

1. ecoggins profile image92
    ecogginsposted 5 years ago

In the last 24 hours I've had an alleged 347 views of one hub. Is that possible?

What is your single day record of one hub?

Unfortunately, the mass viewing (if it did happen) did not translate into any adsense income. sad.

However, my adsense account does register an unusual amount of traffic confirming that the traffic is probably legit.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hub was probably related to some recent news item.

2. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've received temporary gains of 1000+ a day on a single hub, generally on fluff (as you say) however. My best hubs cruise at around 200-300, so yes, it is definately possible. There are hubbers who greatly exceed that!

The most profitable hubs for me are relatively low in views wink

1. ecoggins profile image92
        ecogginsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. That's great to know. Over 1000 in one day, Wow!. I had some false readings recently with articlesbase.com, so I thought it might be a glitch or something.

3. Anamika S profile image71
      Anamika Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't see why not. If you are ranked high on Google you can get much more than that.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would have align myself along what Thooghun said. I've had some hubs, make 1000 views in one day. So, 347 is good. smile

3. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I got 400 on a hub I just did recently,  its around 40/day now though.

4. ecoggins profile image92
    ecogginsposted 5 years ago

Thank you all for replying. As I wrote above, I recently had false readings from articlesbase.com and wondered if it was a glitch.

The hub is now at 445 readings or scannings. I've never had over a thousand reads in one day combined and rarely have over 500, so this is new territory for me.

But, if it doesn't translate into cash what does it mean? Money isn't everything, but you would think at least a few might be interested in something advertised on the link.

Thanks, e j:-)~.