jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. pylos26 profile image75
    pylos26posted 5 years ago

Where in the world is Earnesthub?

Has he been banned?

If he has been banned...what on earth was the offense?

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

This is where I read that Earnesthub has been banned.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Pylos,

I realize you don't spend much time in the forums, but I think I should let you know that it is against the rules to open forum threads discussing bans of other members.

It's not public knowledge why someone is banned and also to be quite accurate-(no offense intended) none of your business.

As soon as a moderator catches up with this thread it will most likely be closed to reply. (*and no I didn't report the thread, even though I should.)

Just thought.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I think some people who come here and try to talk do not understand that we all here are from different backgrounds,different cultural and ethical and ethnical norms. Don't blame HP if you feel "insulted", don't run around and cry "abuse", in that case they have to do something. People, WE ARE JUST TALKING HERE!!!
    We do not come here (I am sure) to "hurt somebody's feelings". If a discussion becomes heated - respond to it or walk away if you cannot tolerate  the heat. Somebody called somebody "monkey" -  BIG DEAL! That's what normally people do in real life in the heat of discussion,I think. As I said if you cannot tolerate it - don't go to forums. Very easy. Just don't complain all the times to HP and don't blame everybody HP including. What can they do?
    Are we going to discuss just weather conditions?
    "The rain in Spain stays mainly on a plain..."