jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the use of creating groups when publshing new hub?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Tell me how it is beneficial to us.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The biggest advantage to me is that I can find individual hubs easier if they are broken into smaller groups.  I can't imagine some of the long timers here with hundreds of hubs, trying to find a particular one.

It will also automatically give a link to one or two other hubs in the same group at the bottom of each hub.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It helps us to categorize the hubs.As small groups of hubs helps us to easy to find hubs

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

If a reader reads to the end of your Hub and sees a link to another of your articles on a similar topic, they may move directly to it, rather than bouncing off your page or going to another Hubber's page (through a link that is on your page).  That would give you more views and potentially more opportunity for someone to click on an ad or purchase something through Amazon.  And, if they like your articles they may recommend you to their friends.  (That could be done with just one Hub, of course, but by leading them to others of yours, you are increasing your chances.)

3. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Assigning your hubs to groups early on will save you a lot of time down the road when you want or need to make some updates to your hubs.  If you plan on writing a lot of hubs then really consider assigning them to groups.