jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to see how many people take a certain link from my page

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Is there a way to see how much traffic I am driving to a certain site? One of my hubs seems to be increasing traffic, and I was wondering if there was a way I can see how much traffic leaves on this certain link.

Do I have to ask the particular person who owns the site? Or is there a way I can start tracking it straight from my Hubpage.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Google Analytics will provide you a plethora of information.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess I just can't find it yet. I am using it but there is a lot to learn.

mind directing me in the right direction?

I also had one more question that I dont have time to ask because I have to head to a wake/funeral. But if there is any knowledge on this let me know.

Are you allowed to somehow be the middle-man on services at this site? If I were to direct traffic to the site and get someone a client is there any way to further benefit me?

what exactly is legal and not according to this site?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Even if I was somehow able to remember the exact sequence of steps to get you where you want to go, Google would probably change it again.smile Ya just gotta do that techie type exploring/learning as you did with the HP editor and Google AdSense. Then as soon as you get it all down pat, they will change it all again.smile

The TOS and Learning Center (both at bottom of page) can assist you with that. If it was a simple answer, I’d just tell you; but there is very little in this world that is simple anymore.smile

Maybe some others will share some of their Top Ten tips regarding this, that, and the other.smile

working