Of a Previous Hub

1. MeGunner profile image74
    MeGunnerposted 5 years ago

Hi again everyone. Looking up the few hubs I have today and I was so tempted to adjust my second hub; a fictitious re-telling of the real life 'encounter' Prime minister Gordon Brown had with Gillian Duffy. I really want to preserve that original thought and I think 'improving' on it might make it worse, at least for me. Any thought will be appreciated greatly. thanks

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Well, you could do a new one, leave that one alone, and just use the core of the experience as the centerpiece for a larger and more expanded article.  That hub is very short, and while nicely written, it leaves plenty of room to explore the two societies in question, examine the ideals in play and at stake, and make a really interesting comparative analysis from that perspective.  Given your fine writing style and that subject, I, for one, would love to read it when you are done.  If you do write it, I hope you will let me know that you have via email (I shut off notices, and haven't the heart to unfollow as many as would be necessary to make turning them back on bearable).

1. MeGunner profile image74
      MeGunnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much SB. I will try and follow your advice and of course you'll be the first to know when I do. And thanks for the compliment too...