jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Pandora's Box Reply

1. 59
    zahra qureshiposted 6 years ago

A week ago i wrote to Pandora's Box but haven't received a reply since.Please guide me as to how to go about this.I am new and i wrote to him but now i havent received a reply.Please help.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It is up to each Hubber to decide whether or not to respond to email. It is probably best to leave it alone, or you risk being reported for spam/abuse, which could result in your account being closed. The option to contact someone privately is not often used.

1. 59
      zahra qureshiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You for responding

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I do hope you don't think that HubPages is some sort of hook-up place, because it's not.

Now that you've decided to bring your issue to the forums, it only begs to ask- What was the question or email about?

Why you haven't received a reply is and should only matter to you. Emails are private communications, until brought into the open.

I know Pandora's Box, and SHE isn't likely to respond to someone new, who has no profile, no hubs and no picture.

So with that said.

Welcome to HubPages. wink

1. 59
      zahra qureshiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Im sorry for being confused about HER gender.As for me harassing anyone,thats not the case because i asked a question related to mythology and yes i am aware that this is not a hook-up place.

Thank You

4. brianzen profile image60
    brianzenposted 6 years ago

I love that, (why is he not responding?)

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Ask it in a comment or if comments are turned off, ask it in the "Ask a Question" box in the right hand column.  Or start a forum thread if you like.

Some people will not respond to email because they feel a need for privacy. That is their choice.

1. 59
      zahra qureshiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank You for your help.

6. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 5 years ago

PB hasn't logged in for awhile. She may not know you are trying to contact her.

You can ask her a question directly from her profile page, as Pcunix mentioned.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Jen, you got mail. wink