jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

internet earning money

1. cleoezra profile image60
    cleoezraposted 6 years ago

does anyone in the house had withdrawn some earnings using hub?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

There are many people on the site who earn a monthly income from writing on hubpages.

However hubpages does not pay you any money - you need to sign up for affiliates such as Adsense and Amazon to earn money from your hubs.

3. jamesroy11143 profile image60
    jamesroy11143posted 6 years ago

Hubpages does not pay you directly but you can earn through affiliations.

I have recently sign up for adsense and connect it with my hub page accout, now i will check for the result.

4. jeri741 profile image61
    jeri741posted 6 years ago

I have been on hubpages for 2 months now ..I have not made enough to get paid yet just a few cents off of adsense...but everyone says it takes around 8-9 months before you start making a decent amount..have to be patient and keep writing.

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You might like to read this new section in the FAQ, which tells people's "success stories"

6. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

1. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think I just had a stroke.

7. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 5 years ago

OK, I need to get on the stick. And to think I've been happy with my $50/month average. I am being a bit too passive I guess.

8. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I have seen an increase in earnings but need to write more..it seems the more hubs I have the more money I make..duh!roll

9. Hovalis profile image88
    Hovalisposted 5 years ago

Not quite sure what you are asking here. If it is can you earn money on the internet? Then absolutely. Can you here on Hubpages? Yes. They don't pay you directly, though. They just give you a percentage of the page impressions, and on these you have the opportunity to earn money. From there it is up to you.

A helpful hint, though. You are going to need clear, legible English in your articles. If you can't do that your articles will be flagged and probably unpublished.