jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Just started...

1. Freewas profile image61
    Freewasposted 5 years ago

I've just started this challenge, and will see how it goes I guess... What's the record for number of hubs in 30 days btw?
    Not that I'm trying to break it, just curious!

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Well, one record for "number of hubs" would be held by me, with my having written an astonishing 0 hubs in 30 days.  I've done it several times.  There are a few at HP who have attempted to duplicate my degree of laziness and distraction, but seldom is anyone able to commit to the general degeneracy and fundamental sloth required to truly accomplish nothing like I do.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've tried. So hard. One day... I will beat you!

2. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

LOL... Um, I don't know a record... Although I do like Shadesbreath's.  Best of luck with the challenge!!

4. LindaJM profile image83
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

Welcome to the challenge! I heard of someone doing 100 hubs in a month, or something like that. There's always got to be a few over-achievers in the crowd. As for me, I'm going for a mere 30... just finished #13 in 13 days so I'm right on target.

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I know Iznogood published 30 hubs in 90 minutes.

Other hubbers have completed 100 hubs in 30 days.

I managed 30 in 13 days.

1. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

30 hubs in 90 minutes? :?

6. Tusitala Tom profile image89
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

Been going Shadesbreath's way of late, myself. A long burst of creativity and a rest is needed - from Hubpages anyway. 

Can't help thinking that anyone who can place 30 Hubs in 30 days is either not providing quality, or is downloading the material they've written months or years before. 

What are our Hub hosts after anyway- another million Hubs!

No, I'll amuse myself for a while just reading what my brother and sister Hubbers are up to.

7. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good luck with the Challenge. smile

I hold no record for challenges or hubs written during one.

I've participated in the 60 Day Challenge guided by Sunforged, which required to accomplish 30 hubs in 30 days and 30 days of promotion. However, this is not presently a Challenge you can attempt. It's for a group effort.

I've also participated in what is known as an "Instant" Hub Challenge, and that's to write one hub in 30 minutes and hit publish. I've done this type quite a few times.

So, I would suggest you move at your own pace until you are comfortable with the controls of the platform which you are using.

When you are comfortable using(creating) Hub pages, then attempt it. smile

Just my thoughts on it. smile But, good luck no matter what. smile