jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

amazon and google ads

1. Auriehus profile image61
    Auriehusposted 5 years ago

I have set up an account on amazon.com but for some reason the ads are not showing on my article website. I have put in the associate code after the article was published. Should I have done it before it was published or does it matter?

Also There are a lot of google ads on my article website for which I am nt being payed for as I have not signed up with them as an associate. I f I do sign up with them will they pay me for the ads that are already on my site?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you're talking about your own site OR hubpages, Amazon Adverts don't magically appear.

►On hubpages you'll need to use the Amazon capsule and either a) insert the URLs of specific products you wish to display or b) type in relevant keywords for products.
      ►On your own site you'll need to either a) visit the Amazon page of the item you wish to display while logged into your affiliate account then click 'share link' in the top left corner, copying and pasting the widget into your page or b) if you're using a platform like wordpress, download a plugin like Amazon Auto Poster to display adverts based on what you pick.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

For amazon ads you have t insert amazon capsule in hub. then product fill by category or you can give link of products that you want to display.Amazon ads will display f you not have amazon account but you have to insert amazon capsule in hub

2. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

It's a good idea to go to the help and learning centre sections as all these questions and more are answered very well there.