Listing on the Google Search Engine

1. bnsridhar profile image71
    bnsridharposted 6 years ago

I have written a few articles on Hubpages. I am finding it very difficult to get my articles listed by the Google search engine.  Most of the articles I write on Ezine articles get listed on the Google page one almost immediately. Why does this happen? How am I to get traffic on Hubpages?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It usually takes a bit of time to get your rankings to climb to the top of search engine results; doing research using tools such as the Google Keyword Tool can help.  The learning center has some rather helpful guides on the subject!

2. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, and it also depends on the topic. Some topics are easier to rank higher, but they may not produce as much revenue as its not a keyword someone searches for much. Thus, you get ranked high in that specific keyword, but not many search that term.

There are many factors that can contribute to getting ranked high or low. How relevant the content is, how popular, how many back links were sent which can help, but is not a rank super high if the topic is not searched much.