jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

My Hub was selected as Hubnugget Candidate

1. Angel Scent profile image79
    Angel Scentposted 6 years ago

But I don't have a working link in order to promote It. I searched the site but can't seem to find the page which displays the Hubs which were nominated. Can someone please post a link here to the Hubs which were selected for next week? It's in the Gender and Relationships category.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

If you were selected, then you hub title will be displayed on this hub by RedElf.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Legend-of-S … s-Horseman

The HubNuggets thread is always atop the forum thread page. smile

Angel Scentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, It's 'He Love Me.....He Loves Me Not'
      but can't I just get a direct link to the piece with a voting option? I don't even see where to vote using that link.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

This is the hub you were talking about...it's on the list.

http://hubpages.com/hub/He-Loves-Me-He- … Tina-Marie

Yes that is it....but If possible, I'd like to send a link to people with a voting option. There's no voting option with that link. I'd like people to be able to easily vote for the piece after reading it. Thanks for your help.

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Angel, there is a reason for why the HubNuggets Hubs are written. They are written for voting purposes.

There are other benefits too, but at this junction, those are irrelevant.

However, this thread will now draw attention to your hub, one because I put your link here and two- people are going to read it, when they visit the Hub written by RedElf.

There is not an easy process for promoting hubs. It's actually against the forum rules. However, with my putting your link out there, it might help. Who knows?

The object for you to promote your hub outside of HubPages is to get outside visitors to vote on your hub. There are many hubbers who automatically participate in the voting of HubNuggets and I am one of them.

I hope that helped clear things up. Get your friends and family to read your hub and vote. They do not need to be a member to vote on a hub in the voting process. Just like you don't need to be a member to cast a vote in any poll on Hubpages.

I sent you a message. Let me know If you receive it.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I was away from HubPages, doing other things. However, I have received the email you sent me. smile

working