jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Are we allowed to have more than one hub account?

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Is it allowed to have more than one hub account using Google adsense? I have seen others do this, but am not sure if google would allow it. Please enlighten me on this subject.

Thanks...

1. Reality Bytes profile image92
      Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

from the help section:

Can I have multiple HubPages accounts?
      You may have more than one account, as long as they are used in the spirit of contribution to the community. Creating large numbers of accounts for solely promotional purposes may result in all of them being banned. Creating Hubs about the same or very similar subjects in different accounts is also prohibited. Please stick to a persona in the forums; using more the one account to post in the same forum thread is no allowed.

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, yes I have seen people making multiple accounts for promotional purposes known as sock puppets, correct?

2. profile image0
        hubpageswriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very useful information, I didn't know this before.  Thanks for this.

2. David 470 profile image86

You said creating similar topics? Would it be wrong If I made articles about exercise or videogames as long as they were not copied and were different?

It might be easier to stick to certain niches if I had more accounts....Instead of going through a millions hubs...

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes.

3. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Thank you smile

4. bmukherjii profile image62
    bmukherjiiposted 5 years ago

If I open two different hubpages account joining single adsense publisher id, then shall I be eligible to receive money from Hubpages Ad program that they pay through Paypal? Or is it mandatory to include adsense to be eligible for HP ad programs?? Actually I have two members in my house who are also interested to join hubpages. But they do not have adsense. Then how to solve this problem?

1. Gina Coole profile image85
      Gina Cooleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have two HubPages accounts sharing one adsense id.  I therefore get a single payment from Google for both accounts.  For hubpages, each account has its own earnings details and each one pays out separately whenever $50 is exceeded.  Each hubpage account includes hub ads and ebay payments.  In future it will (hopefully) also include Amazon.  So for example, if I earn $10 from Ebay and $41 from Hub ads then I'll get paid $51 in the following month.

You do need an adsense account to open a hubpages account but several hubpages accounts can be linked to a single adsense account.

Hope this helps! smile

5. bmukherjii profile image62
    bmukherjiiposted 5 years ago

Thanks Gina..you answered all of my queries..Since I was not sure about the ad program, i couldn't open another account..Now it seems ok. smile

6. urmilashukla23 profile image81
    urmilashukla23posted 5 years ago

I have found useful information here. Thanks.

working