jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

how do I close my account?

1. Nickel profile image60
    Nickelposted 8 years ago

Need help closing my account. Not to sure about this site. Thank you.

1. compu-smart profile image82
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

nickle,
      You should have asked what you were not sure of about this site?

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image90
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

This link will tell you:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#closeaccount

Checking the "Help" or FAQ section of any site usually helps answer these kinds of questions.

3. Nickel profile image60
    Nickelposted 8 years ago

I guess my main concern is all the additional things I had to do in order get this site going to earn money.  Example, Adsense and Amazon Associates. Simply put, is this a scam?

To make money here then ASdSense is a necessity and is  very simple to Sign up to do....AdSense is a very trustworth and reputable company and so is Hubpages! Here are Hubpages TopHubs Recommendations to help you and anyone interested in making the most of Hubpages.

You dont have to add any Amazon or Ebay products to your hubs at all, and are there if you want to make extra income and make your hubs look more professional!!

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

NO.

The ways to make revenue you have quoted are all legitimate methods to earn money online.

Would you have believed the power of Hubpages more if they'd offered to sell you a spot here for $47.95?

Look around the forums, you'll see people talking about money all over the place.  In the Hubber's Hangout you'll see milestone posts from some of the best writers to join Hubpages in the last year talk about being excited that they're soon to get their first checks from Adsense.

You cannot gauge the money making power of any venture which is based on adshare on the performance of a day or two, it just doesn't work like that.

Stick around, follow the rules, write good content and monetize it with all the options available to you, and be patient.

1. Nickel profile image60
      Nickelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your encouragement. I would be wrong if I didn't say it wasn't for the money, but I never heard of this site before and it looked harmless is all.  Just wanted to be sure I was doing the write thing.  Like many of the people here I love giving advice and ideas, so hopefully I can leave this fear behind me and move forward. Thanks again.

5. Nickel profile image60
    Nickelposted 8 years ago

@compu-smart

Thanks for you help.  I've already finished the process of Adsense and it's loading on my hubs, looks really good.

Sweet, i have added you as a fan and will look forward to see your future progress here and an increased hubscore and hubpage success!smile
      Good luck!

working