jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

blogging

1. Rainbowsprinkles profile image59
    Rainbowsprinklesposted 6 years ago

i am also blogging with wordpress and so i wanted to find out if i wanted to post the stuff on my hub here on hubpages as a blog on my wordpress would that be okay or would hubpages see this as duplicate content?

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can write hub on anything about wordpress . like what is wordpress , how wordpress works,benefits of using wordpress ,how effective is wordpress ,how to write blog in wordpress ,special features of wordpress etc.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, if you publish the same article on your blog and HubPages, you'll get a duplicate content flag.  As Sunforged says, posting the same content in more than one place is a very debatable strategy anyway.

3. sarovai profile image65
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is going to be duplicate content and it is going to affect the traffic in hubpages. Try for original content only.

2. Rainbowsprinkles profile image59

i actually mean that i have hubs on hubpages but i also have a wordpress blog.so can i copy the hubs and post the same content on wordpress.

1. LaMamaLoli profile image59
      LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you literally copy them over word for word then yes I think that would be duplicate content. I think you would be better off writing a blog post about the hub topic and then putting a link to your hub in the blog post.

3. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

You would be allowed to copy your content over BUT it would be a foolish move and your content would have HP placed limitations in its abilities to be used for promotional links.

Always go unique - new site, new content

4. Rainbowsprinkles profile image59

Thank you for your responses

working