jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Two queries re advertising

1. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

Hope people do not mind, but I thought that asking two related questions at once would save time and hassle. If this is not the done thing, I apologise, and will not repeat.

1. I have noticed that the option to select the level of advertising on a Hub as been removed. Are my ads still able to bring in revenue?

2. Is a way to tell which Hub is bringing in revenue? I am writing a Hub on a non-profit community organisation, and would like to know what revenue (if any) the Hub generates in order to donate it to the organisation.

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. The options are the same - they have just been moved to the right sidebar - look around

2. You can tell which hubs are earning by inserting custom channels into adsense for each hub or the wiser long term option of simply associating your adsense/analytics accounts.

Both methods for 2 can be found by searching hubpages, members have written tutorials - there is a useful hub by "Shalini" (i think) on adsense/analytics association

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Do you have a Google Adsense account?  If you do. you need to put your publisher id into the HubPages Affiliates section. Once this has happened, you will start gaining revenue from any clicks that you get on your ads.

If you do not have an Adsense account, you will need to sign up and when you have been accepted add your publisher id.

3. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

Thanks for you help! Will check out all can find on analytics/adsense and seo.