Got a warning, now can't re-publish my hub

1. thomasczech profile image54
    thomasczechposted 6 years ago

Can't find the "check the content meets the conditions of the AdSense Program Policy box" I made some changes to one of my hubs and tried to re-publish it, now I get a warning that says "You have unchecked the content meets the conditions of the AdSense Program Policy box (see above). Unfortunately, hubs that do not meet the Google AdSense Program Policies may not be published. Please update your Hub so that it does conform, or save it in an unpublished state." I did not uncheck any box anywhere. I used to be able to get to this area, but now I can not find it. So my hub is still not re-published. Can someone help me? Thanks.

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
      Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you are in edit mode - go over to the box where you put in your tags, select settings, you should see the kontera and adsense boxes there.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

go to your hub and set it in edit mode, all the menus are on the right side now not on the top, so you can click on Settings and under it check the box -- Content meets the conditions of the Google AdSense Program Policy.

working