jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Google Affiliation Problems

1. 0
    Georgiana85posted 6 years ago

I've tried to apply for a Google Adsense account but I got rejected...twice because of TOS violation. I've checked my hubs and the TOS but I can't find anything wrong.
    Can someone with more experience and knowledge please advice if there is something wrong or if I need to change anything?

Thank you in advance.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know India & China have about a six month proof of quality waiting period before approval.

However I don't know of any reason why you shouldn't be approved in Romania.

From a (cursory) look at your hubs the only (minor) problem I could see were a few grammatical errors.

I take it English isn't your first language? You've done a fine job nonetheless but you might want to get someone good with English grammar to proof read them......

1. 0
        Georgiana85posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. True, English is not my first language and there are some mistakes, but unless Google get offended by grammar...smile))).

Thanks for the kind words, I will wait a while and than resubmit maybe I'll be lucky.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Could there be any invalid click activity from the past? Have you ever had an Adsense account? Or do you know anybody who does and then lost it due to click fraud etc.? Problems with duplicate content could also lead to your application being declined.

1. 0
      Georgiana85posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nu invalid clicks...no Adsense account on my current email, hope there is no duplicate content problem but I will check.

Thank for the ideas, I just wondered maybe I did something wrong with my Hubs...

1. shazwellyn profile image84
        shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you have clicked on your own ads or other peoples.  They wouldnt say you have gone against tos, unless they had some evidence that you had?

I have heard of others clicking on your ads can do the same thing.  Maybe someone else has been excessively clicking?