Opinion: Whats more important to you?

1. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Ok, let's see-what is the most important to you?

A>A Hubs Hubscore ranking.
    B>The Hubs content and level of help it gives you when read.

The reason why I ask this is there are some Hubs with ranks of like 44 that have really good content, just not a good Hubscore, and I think people are so focused on a Hubscore that if the level is lower then they don't bother to read it! So what do you think, I'd love to hear your responses. smile

B>A Hubs content and level of help it gives you when read. It is what really makes a good article, sure it might have some copied content from other places (like lists) and it might not have more then one picture. But the content is still good it just means you need to read smile Don't get me wrong, I love the ranking system and like trying to better my Hubs to keep the score up. But really, I don't personally believe that they should be ignored or thought less of because of Hubscore.

2. bjjp profile image61
    bjjpposted 8 years ago

I agree with you. Many good hubs have a low rating. I think a lot of it has to do with the popularity of the topic too. If it is a subject that many people want to read about, it will get a much higher score. JMO!

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

B. If the content is actually helpful, then search engines should send traffic to the hub, which is one of the factors in computing hubscore. I don't worry about HP views; I'm more focused on outside traffic. So the score being low doesn't bother me, if I know that the content is good enough to drive traffic.

Plus, you have to remember that when you first publish a hub, the score is generally pretty low, and will fluctuate within the first few days, even the first few weeks.