jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

RSS Feed

1. ChristinaScibona profile image83
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

I just noticed that the last four hubs I wrote are not showing up on my RSS feeds....can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My latest hubs aren't showing on my rss feeds either. I take it there is a slow-down of some sort? My Christmas feed hasn't updated for 7 days now, despite having published quite a few Christmas hubs since then.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I am not exactly sure, but I know it takes sometime for hubs to be digested into the feed. wink

I'd give it a little bit of time, depending on when you wrote the hubs. If the hubs are older hubs, then I haven't an explanation.

Hopefully, someone else has a better answer for you. smile

ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil...I just wrote them yesterday and today so maybe they need more time...I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong! smile

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I just checked your RSS and now one more is included; so only 3 are left. I am sure they will get listed soon.

ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ultimate Hubber that is good to know because I spent the morning submitting my RSS feeds to sites hoping to increase traffic. It would be a shame it is wasn't working right....

4. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Sometimes it takes a while for the hub to be included in the RSS, and sometimes there's a glitch.

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

It's taking about 48 hours for my feeds to update - sometimes more. I don't remember it being this slow.

6. codehub profile image58
    codehubposted 6 years ago

is it possuible to get an older re edited hub in the rss feed ?

7. LindaJM profile image81
    LindaJMposted 6 years ago

Hubs I made yesterday and today are not showing in my RSS feed at Google Reader... so, you're not the only one!

working