jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

What's your Halloween costume?

1. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

If your going to a Halloween party, what are you going as? I'm going to one tonight. I had this orange flame, long fringe ladies leather jacket someone returned to me after ordering one:

http://leathersupreme.com/ladies-leather-jackets/leather-jacket-65.jpg

Since I'm cheap, I just bought a cowboy hat and fake suede boots and I'll go as a crossdressing cowboy! lol lol

So what are you going as? smile

1. Glenn Raymond profile image60
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'm going as a Drywaller-Author-Biker.  My wife is dressing up as a housewife-Grandmother-Biker Babe.  This is a fun question, thank you for asking.

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting choices, thanks for letting me know. I just hope I don't get too hot in that jacket, those babies are warm!

2. profile image0
      arrowsparrowposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cookie Monster! Haha. I made the costume myself too, giant cross eyes and all!

Oh you made it, cool. I'm sure that will be a hit with the kids. smile

3. Stimp profile image79
      Stimpposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I personally think this jacket kicks a$$....is it for sale?  Let me know, seriously.  I like it.

Yes, it's one of my most popular jackets. I can't post a link here, but if your interested go to my profile and go to my leather site I have a link to on it. smile

1. Stimp profile image79
          Stimpposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay well you have to follow me.....JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna check it out.  Did you create this yourself???  I love leather jackets.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I am going nowhere Bill. No Halloween for me. Still, I think I'm with the spirit. I'm looking forward to losing the spider on Monday smile

3. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 6 years ago

I'm going as someone who has a cold or flu....because I do....maybe if I nap now, I'll make it to the big contest down the street....complete with pulling tissue from my stuffed breast area as I sneeze on the judges.  Other than that.....

As a side note...apparently double shots of nyquil make's Stimp talk in her sleep.  My spouse says he didn't get a wink of sleep last night cuz I just kept yapping and yapping.  Whatever.

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I don't dress up in a costume anymore..

I'm going to a festivity tomorrow in Tarpon Springs, one of the old historical houses is spooked with ghosts from the past.... I have a t-shirt with 3 black shiny cats with green jeweled eyes, and black jeans and maybe the witches hat in my closet...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKJlsH043dktXGIYSf1SYLTKDxL0MTdFXBSuTE4wjKa7R9a_o&t=1&usg=__WdtNkTmYLx3NWBNdQoh1paTe2do=
    the ghosts will be following you..

5. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the replies, I've got to head out to the party now. If I think of it I'll take a pic before I take the costume off. Nite nite everyone! smile

6. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I shall be going as a cat!  MEOW!!!!

http://sexywomencostumes.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/purrfect-kitty-costume-300x300.jpg

7. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I found a tuxedo with tails, black top hat, white shirt with a jabot collar, leather whip, and a red/black checkered bowtie on eBay.  Then I fancied the hat up with red and black tulle, lace, sequins, feathers and two roses.  I painted my face like a vintage ventriloquist dummy.  So, I was a ventriloquist dummy ringmaster in a vintage circus.  I decorated my office with vintage lettering in black and red that spelled C-I-R-C-U-S and hung antique colored popcorn boxes from the ceiling.  I made a trapeze out of white rope and black plastic.  It was fun.  We dressed up yesterday.

8. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

That sounds sooo great KCC!!  I wish I could see the office and  your outfit!  Sounds smashing!  smile  I see your little monkey is back!  smile

9. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 6 years ago

I think I will be a movie star hockey player smile

working