jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Can a Junior join hubpages?

1. snakebaby profile image73
    snakebabyposted 6 years ago

My daughter is 12 and she's a good writer. wondering if it is ok for a youth to participate in writing here?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rumor has it that the TOS says no…neutral

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your daughter can also write on hubpages. As different age persons has different views. I think hubbers will also learn from your daughters hubs something new. If your daughters writes some hub send link of that hub to me.As sometimes my little sisters writes the hub you can see my recipes hubs.she is also of 15 years

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Not a rumor.....TOS clearly indicates you must be 18 yrs old.

This is directly from the Terms of Use found at the very bottom of this page:

3. PERMITTED USES
    You must register with HubPages and create an Author account in order to create a Hub . Only adults (18 years and over) may register for an Author account. Your Author account gives You access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You are responsible for any and all activities occurring or content that is posted under Your account. If You discover any unauthorized activity under Your account, please alert HubPages immediately, by sending an email alert to team@HubPages.com.

3. snakebaby profile image73
    snakebabyposted 6 years ago

Thank you both smile and sad

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

there are many junior here in HP. I know few of them. they hide the age

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are absolutely right.

2. snakebaby profile image73
        snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing this

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Snakebaby, I don't think there is anything in the rules to stop you from publishing your daughter's work.

1. snakebaby profile image73
      snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, you are right, thought it would be nice to have her own account, so she owns her own piece of  "treasure" forever. I'll see, I already published couple of her writing under my account. I feel pretty good about it=)

working