jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How can I earn Money from Hubpages?

1. imagetl profile image60
    imagetlposted 5 years ago

anybody help me. What's kind of way to earn money form hubpages?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Study up on keywords, SEO and page optimization.  There are lots of good hubs on these topics - you might start with those by sunforged, edweirdo or darkside.  The HP help section also has some good advice.

You might consider asking for a critique of a hub or two in the extreme hub makeover forum

Looking at a couple of your hubs, you could use some more content, more and shorter text capsules, perhaps some photos or other capsules such as news or video.  What content you have seems good (I'm ignorant of liposuction), they're just a little short in my opinion.  Other suggestions would come from a hub critique, from hubbers more experienced than myself.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What wilderness didn't mention is that you'll need to sign up with various affiliate programs if you wish to earn any money.  HubPages doesn't pay site users directly, it's all from advertising and retail affiliate programs.  There's a whole section in the FAQ about it,

2. f_hruz profile image76
    f_hruzposted 5 years ago

<snipped - no Hub promotion in the forums>

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HP says,
      "Please note that forum posts that promote your own Hub will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

Please check the HubPages FAQ before asking HubPages related questions in the forum."

@imagetl take the suggestions of relache and wilderness