Tags to the left of me… Tags to the right of me…

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Well, I just re-noticed that when the hub titles are displayed in certain formats, the first 3 tags are included along with the title.

It’s reasonable to conclude that these first 3 tags are noticed by SE when they drop by these pages.

Sometimes, the tags that wander into the first 3 spots do a miserable job of conveying what the hub is about…

So I just deleted the critters until the 3 tags that I wanted in the first 3 spots were there.

I’ll check back tomorrow to see if the tags have wandered around again…smile

If not, I’ll add back the tags I deleted.

Then check back 24 hours later again to see if they stayed in last place or wandered back to first place again.smile

I am reasonably certain that this is a low priority thing to worry about. But it will give me something to do when I don’t feel like messing around in the forums.smile

Anybody out there got any tag insights for the rest of us? Am looking for nuances here.smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tags are ordered according to the hubpages system. So I don't think it's possible to make them exactly what you want.

Each tag creates a backlink which is my main use for them.

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
        paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good info! Thanks.smile

working