jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Content outsourcing for hubpages - Is it worth?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Has anybody getting content for their hub by means of outsourcing?

In case of outsourcing big money is involved.

My question is

It is wise option?

Is it profitable?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It depends upon the material of the hub and amount of tarrif generated on the hub.  As i think it may be profitable if it generated good tarrif. Like in india many websites do that\. i also work for a website they give me money it means they generate profit from me.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Given your level of expertise, you may be interested in knowing that it is called "traffic" (not "tariff.")

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If you don't know how to write profitable articles yourself, you could waste a lot of money outsourcing - the reason being that you won't be able to judge the quality of the product. Experts can and do benefit from outsourcing.

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I find it difficult to write despite i tried to manage some hubs around 400 words.

But in the forum many people saying that it is not enough, they advice to write more than 700 words article.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

If you know keyword research/SEO and know how to rank your articles, then it can be beneficial to outsource some articles.

BTW, why don't you try outsourcing a few articles??

4. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

I think you really need to know what you are doing before you start spending money on outsourcing your articles.

Why not find someone to team up with and swap skills/time instead? Maybe you could find someone to edit your articles in exchange for......I don't know........some backlinking or something like that?