jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

My adsense impressions are not showing.

1. AndrewHignight profile image60
    AndrewHignightposted 6 years ago

I have both Google Adsense and analytics integrated into my Hubpages account. I have a url channel named hubpages.com and I am not seeing any impressions through adsense, but I see that I have a good number of unique page visits per day and don't see any clicks or impressions. If you can help me out nicely it will be greatly appreciated.

-Andrew

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Give the URL of your profile page not hubpages.com.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Incorrect. The profile page URL is used to apply for adsense, not to set up channels.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You have only been here two days. When did you set these things up? There is a delay between HubPages recording data and the ad impressions and pageviews being recorded by Adsense.

AndrewHignightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As soon as I  signed up I put in my adsense and analytics information.
      Hubpages doesn't record any of anyone adsense earnings, they show a 60/40 relationship on impressions. They have there ads when shown it shows impressions and clicks and real time. When mine are shown they show impressions and clicks. Hubpages doesn't record earnings then report to adsense. They share there ads and our ads and adsense records.
      I still need an answer anyone?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are wrong. HubPages records all pageviews for you. Your Adsense account records only your 60% share of the page impressions, and any associated clics. I find your response not particularly constructive or appreciative of the advice you are being given. I was trying to work with you towards a solution, but never mind.

In all previous partnerships I have had with any company, it had worked the way in my last post. I was way to quick to point out something I didn't know a thing about. All props to you! I guess we all have to live and let learn right.
          How long until I see day to day earnings if I just signed up a 2 days ago. Will earnings in adsense actually show day to day data after Hubpages start sending it to them?

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No problem. Check out this post by Sunforged, who is one of the top experts on Adsense and many other interesting things. In fact, you may want to read the whole thread. Good luck!

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1285423

Thanks man!

working