jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

It Hut Me More

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

From my previous thread you know that all of my 23 Hubs marked as substandard on the same day.

I don't blame hubpages for this because they are google loved authority site so simply they want good content. I salute this terms.

What I hate is they suddenly marked all 23 hubs as sub standard on the same day.

Last one and half month i worked for this. Lucky it could not happened to me after 50 or 100 hubs.

What I expect from the team that things like that should be caught and brought to our notice as early as possible. So that it saves lot of our hard work.

What do you think friends?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ya,Friend i also very upset my 3 hubs are considered as substandard after 6 months as those hubs are my best tariff getting hubs and major of tariff comes from that hubs.I also want if hubpages want to show alert give alert in the starting like alert of duplicate content

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Hubpages has been known to disable all hubs if only a few are substandard, try sending an email to Hubpages through the contact form and asking for clarification on how to improve, posting on the forums wont give you much assistance I'm afraid!

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

are you sure? I got email from hubpages for substandard quality for one of my hub but they disabled all.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Posting several threads on the same issue is both confusing and against the Terms of Service.

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information.

Sorry for that. I don't know about that TOS. I will adhere to in the future.