jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Has Traffic Fallen at Hubpages?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I had a couple of Halloween Hubs which got 400-500 views each day for the last week of October. I reached 800-900 views in all. But since November started the traffic has fallen to as less as about 100. I understand that Halloween is over and so that traffic is gone. But still I believe I should be getting at least 250-300 views. What is wrong here? Please suggest. Do I need to worry as I have over 160 hubs or it may just be a passing phase.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nothing is wrong except your erroneous belief that you should have more traffic.  Web traffic ebbs and flows.  That type of pattern is extremely normal after a holiday surge.

2. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Traffic hasn't dipped for me. Sometimes it can be discouraging, but it always picks up. It is cyclical and will bounce back. If anything, I seem to be having a better time ranking nowadays then I used to.

3. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 5 years ago

Traffic has fallen everywhere. On every site where I write for residuals, traffic has dropped off considerably for most people. Some claim no drop in traffic, but they are few and far between, and write on topics that will get traffic no matter what, like how to make money online or budgeting or finance.

4. vanchen profile image85
    vanchenposted 5 years ago

My traffic is up by a hundred views or so compared to last week.  I'm sure everything will be fine in a few days for you.

5. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

I have not noticed any change as per usual this time of year  hmm:

6. PR_am profile image61
    PR_amposted 5 years ago

I have increased traffic in some hubs and some decreased. I figure it just rises and falls

7. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 5 years ago

The first few days after a weekend holiday is normal to dip in traffic a bit, but if all your hubs are for Halloween, then you would have even a more than normal dip.  My traffic hasn't dipped much from last week.