jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

It's starting to work for me!!!!

1. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Hey, guess what?  I actually made money!  After 11 months I noticed yesterday I actually made 44 cents.  So it ain't alot.  Who cares.  I ain't doin' this to get rich anyway.  I'm just tickled someone or a number of someones actually click on something or other.  Who cares!  44 cents.  I love this stuff.

1. breakfastpop profile image84
      breakfastpopposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's great, a whole 44 cents. I'm with you,  I write because I love it. I never even signed up for Ad Sense. Am I missing something?

tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not in my book.  Oh, I'm sure you could make extra bucks but the writing's the thing for me.  I signed up for adsense originally but they kicked me out the first week and I've yet to find out why.  Don't really care to tell ya the truth.  Hey, that's 44 cents I didn't have yesterday.

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't sign up for a while either!  But what have you got to lose?  You may be throwing away a few hundred a month, you never know!

tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

True, true but.....I doubt they're gonna let me back in unless I figure out why I was cast out in the first place.  I've asked.  I wasn't answered.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
            prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can email them again, Congrats BTW tobey!

3. 2uesday profile image89
        2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My thinking is if the ads. are going to be on the page you might as well get paid for them. Even if it adds up slowly at first with time it gains momentum; yes go for it.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd take it to Vegas and put it on red...That's when the real bucks start flowing in.

2. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

I would offer the same advice...email them and once again get signed up.  As excited as you are over that 44 cents...just imagine when it turns into dollars and then even more dollars!  Go for it and best wishes.

3. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

Every little bit helps ... Lao-Tzu, once said that the journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step. Thanks for sharing those first steps with us ... keep going!

4. kids-toy-box profile image57
    kids-toy-boxposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Every cent counts...Take care of the cents and the dollars will take care of themselves:)

5. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 5 years ago

Congratulation Tobey100, I am gradually approaching my first payout after one year. Just be patient and keep writing and keep in mind, the more hubs you have the faster the adsense clicks will accumulate.

1. Karanda profile image84
      Karandaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you Melpor. You give me hope where I thought there was none, I'm a long way from my first payout and I've been here 8 months.

6. Money Glitch profile image88
    Money Glitchposted 5 years ago

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif Awesome you are on your way. smilebig_smile

7. manicmusicfan profile image60
    manicmusicfanposted 5 years ago

Congrats smile
    Once you start earning online, it get's easier and easier.

8. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 5 years ago

well done mate - always a relief to get the fist $ in the bag!

(nice hubs by the way!)

9. MPG Narratives profile image85
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

Wow, well done, and guess what, it just keeps adding up each day. Just sit back and watch it grow. (Oh, and writing more hubs does help). smile

10. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

Congrats, it's the snowball principle, keep on keeping on!  smile