jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

help please!!

1. leannehatherall profile image73
    leannehatherallposted 5 years ago

Hi PPL

can some one tell me is this real, this is all free yet we can make money from making hubs?

How? and how do we get the money for doing this, it all seems a bit to easy?

Thanks Leanne

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it is not quite easy for me. You will learn the ropes and the first thing you will need is patience and the will to learn as I see you want to earn some?

The first thing to do is visit the FAQ section, learning center at the bottom of this page.

Good luck and have a happy day!

2. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is free, but it is not easy.  If you want to mkae serious money in here then you will have to do a lot of research, learn a lot of things, and write a huge amount of content.

3. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can make money by winning hub contests,amazon and google adsense through hubpages

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Contests, that is a good point!

2. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Click the link to the Learning Center below and you will find the answers you need to get started.  Yes, it's real.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

A simple read of the site FAQ, found by clicking the "help" link located vin the upper-right corner of every single page on the site, will offer lots of info about the earning options on HubPages.

4. leannehatherall profile image73
    leannehatherallposted 5 years ago

Thanks So much Guys x x

5. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

As you can see leannehatherall, HubPages offers a place for you to earn money AND get lots of helpful feedback from fellow members big_smile
    The Learning Center is indeed a great resource that can help you get started down the road to significant earnings. I especially recommend the HubCamp materials: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/category/hubcamp/
    I hope you enjoy the site!

6. PR_am profile image60
    PR_amposted 5 years ago

Learn, write, write and write; wear the breast-plate of patience. It's all you need. Good luck!

7. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

It's not as easy as it sounds, but yes it is for real. Create fresh content and after a while you should be making money. Don't expect it to replace a 9-5 job unless you're willing to put in an extraordinary amount of effort.