jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Email me when new comments are posted

1. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I've got the box ticked on ALL my hubs. But in the last few weeks it hasn't been notifying me.

Anyone else having the same problem?

1. VioletSun profile image72
      VioletSunposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes! I have had the problem for over two months, no emails from comment posted or when writers write a new hub. I emailed hubpages but didn't get a response; started a thread asking for help,  that had only one reply and it was from Whitney, and the thread died. Its annoying because sometimes,  I don't see the comments in my older hubs until days later, sometimes weeks, and often miss my favorite writers hubs unless I happen to take a look to see if they wrote anything.

darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I've now gone through my hubs manually and have found that there were comments that I hadn't been notified for for over a month.

I also noticed that comments from one hubber made over 6 months ago have all been marked as spam even though at the time I approved them. I've reapproved them now.

1. VioletSun profile image72
          VioletSunposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am wondering if HubPages management is aware of this glitch and will correct it.

darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

On the first part, I hope they do.

For the second, I think I know why the hubber got bumped to spammer. It's unfortunate, but not all together surprising. The posts in my Comments capsule though were on-topic and added to the discussion so there wasn't a problem with them being there.

2. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Same Problem Here....!!!
    http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:LFw_BvJJ44ADkM:http://burningbosom.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/question_mark.jpg

3. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Not only am I not getting emailed, some of the comments didn't even show up when I logged in and clicked on comments..I had to manually go to the page and hit accept before they even counted.

4. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I don't even get the newsletters! sad

working