jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

lots of impression cents from adsense,,,,

1. Bill Manning profile image73
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I noticed that the more traffic I get the more money I make on just adsense impressions without clicks. Yesterday I made .67 cents and today is already .55 cents with just impressions.

That is, what I made with no clicks at all. The total with clicks is much more of course. So I guess even the no click impressions with adsense adds up over time.

I would assume people that get 40,000 views a day and over would make a few bucks each day just with no click impressions. smile

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I noticed my impression revenue went up too. I honestly have no idea how this works. I think when you get more traffic the impression revenue goes up. Clicks are primary, but I imagine people who get 1000s of impressions or 10,000s make bucks off them...

2. minatoku profile image60
    minatokuposted 6 years ago

Lately it seems like my impressions earnings have been going up while my traffic hasn't really increased. Could there be a change on google's end?

1. Bill Manning profile image73
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It might be that more advertisers are choosing the pay per impression option over the pay per click one, just a guess. smile

2. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find the same thing.  I used to get a penny or two per day, now it is closer to 10 pennies or even more.  My traffic has increased, but not that much!

My own guess is like Bill says - advertisers are choosing that kind of ad instead of the pay per click option.

1. David 470 profile image87
        David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

do they generally pay less for impressions?

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

yes, i thought the same- in the last month i have earned a little every day- prior to that i was a click every two to three days! i quite like it for the familiarity of earning every day but i do like the high earning clicks too!

1. Barbara Kay profile image87
      Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine is going up too.

working