jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Have you seen the new adsense interface?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

My adsense asks me to use the join the new and improved interface.I like the new interface but keep going back to the old one as I like it and used to it. Another problem is that the new interface does not give you page impression but the ad impressions. Have anyone seen the new adsense interface. Do you like it?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I've seen it, with pretty much the same reaction as you.  It's fine, except I prefer to see page impressions instead of ad impressions.  In particular I like the "unpaid" earnings right at the top.

2. christoss1959 profile image70
      christoss1959posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont have that option. Is there a way I can try it?

3. daybreak profile image63
      daybreakposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am using it too and have mixed feelings. A few weeks ago my daily ad impressions seemed to be dropping off. This week I began using the new interface and my ad impressions are suddenly way up, back to the "old" levels that I saw before the recent dropoff. It seems like reporting was a little wacky during this period.

The new interface does have a lot of detailed reporting, but it takes time to get familiar with.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I don't like it very much. I tend to go in at the end of the day to see my daily earnings and top earners. Unless I'm missing something, it took me several clicks to look at the day's performance by URLs.

@christoss - Not everyone has access to the beta.

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

With some trepidation I clicked their big, red invitation to try the new AdSense interface (beta)…

So far, so good.smile

4. 2besure profile image82
    2besureposted 5 years ago

Do I really need to use the new AdSense interface as I already use Google Analytics?

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, as long as you have the two linked.