jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Selling Men's Jewellery Via Hub Pages

1. 61
    vero10posted 5 years ago

Hi! I have some new, men's titanium wedding rings/dress rings for sale. I have a created a store on ebay and I wondered if I was also able to simply place a classified ad on hub pages, so that people can view the items for sale and buy if they wish? Is this allowed on hubpages?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

ya you can use eBay capsule and display yours product ads in hubs.

2. 61
      vero10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, thanks so much for your advice. How do I use an ebay capsule? I've never heard of this before. Is there a classified section in hub pages where I can go? Look forward to hearing from you!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You'll want to read this, so that you know what is allowed and what is not.

1. 61

Thanks relache, I definitely don't want to do anything that isn't allowed, so I appreciate the link.  The thing is I have my own, new titanium men's rings to sell and I just wondered if there was a classfied / for sale section on hubpages where I could simply place an item description in the event someone wanted to buy one of them?

1. Susana S profile image92
        Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No there isn't. This is a site for writers, so you could write a few articles about your products with a link to them, but you would need to be aware of the overly promotional rules. Why not try craigslist if you're looking for a place for classified ads?

1. 61

Thanks Susana, will do!