jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

no adsense statistics

1. peteratomic profile image60
    peteratomicposted 5 years ago

I'm a relatively new hubber, so I've only got 57 page views. Adsense shows as being active in my account, but I'm seeing no statistics in my Adsense account. Is it because you have to get thousands of views before it kicks in?

The other odd thing I noticed is that my Adsense account shows an ID of pub-567***etc but its listed as ca-pub-567***etc in my Hub account. Could that be the issue?

Thanks fellow hubbers for any advice.

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No thats is not the issue. Create channel in adsense you that you can have record of visitors and earning from them

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I think you are fine. Remember that you get only 60% of the page impressions, HubPages gets the remaining 40%. Only your share is being recorded in your Adsense account. With so few views, the data may be insufficient to show up on your account if there were no clicks. The ID does not seem to be an issue.

3. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I think there is nothing wrong with your adsense or Hubpages account. You only get  60% of the page impressions and HubPages gets the remaining 40%. You only see the page impressions that fall under the 60% share of yours. I hope you have made the url channel in your adsense account because without it you would never see any page impressions from hubpges. If you have not made a url channel in your adsense account for your hubpages account make a url channel as hubpages.com. All the Best!

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

To make a channel:

In your Adsense account click Adsense Setup>Channels>URL Channels>+Add New Channel.

Input 'hubpages.com' and then click add channels.

This way you can track exactly what impressions/clicks you get from hubpages.

Welcome to the site - I wouldn't worry about money just yet, it took me about 3 months to make a dollar when I started. But trust me - once the money starts it keeps growing.

1. peteratomic profile image60
      peteratomicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WryLit for the very specific response! Great advice.

So that's really it... just add hubpages.com? Google will automatically start tracking all of my affiliate statistics just by putting in the domain name? I guess I'd expect to have to "link it up" in some additional way, but if that's it, cool!