I'm still 3 weeks old, yet i already made $1.28

1. Chrysoprasus profile image61
    Chrysoprasusposted 5 years ago

Well... i've read so many hubbers testi and they seem to get nothing during their first few months. I have quitted for two weeks, since i was desperated and frustrated of my adsense stats. A few days ago I came back to hubpages and posted in forum. Thank goodness WRYLIT is there and cheer me up. She's so nice and I have followed her advice.

Anyway, my ISP cut out my internet connection due to some problems and it just come back now. When I checked my adsense today it goes from $0.01 to $1.28 !!!

Isn't that amazing? I did not do campaigning and promoting to my hubs, but it works like magic. I'm not yet a month old here in HP, but I was happy of the result.

Just came by and write my celebration. Cheers!!!

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Grats.  And the more you write, and the more your hubs "age," the better it gets.  Just don't let yourself get too emotional during the downs, because it really is an up and down thing.  Just ride the waves, keep writing, make quality hubs and you'll do fine.  smile

2. Bail Up ! profile image81
    Bail Up !posted 5 years ago

Pretty awesome! Consistency is key, keep hubbing and commenting on others, you will soon develop a following and the rest will come naturally.